1. Master The Kama Sutra, Sir.Kama Sutra is like the bible for sex. Aside from providing you with the most outrageous, yet pleasurable sex positions, believe it or not, the Kama Sutra has a portion that teaches you how to delay ejaculations. Don’t worry, there is no need to download this sex bible to your iPad or smartphone. All you need to do is start slow with one in-out stroke every three seconds. Slowly, build more strokes in the next five minutes with one stroke per second. If you feel you are about to come, stop and hold yourself until you are able to get in control. It may take some time, but you’ll eventually get rewarded.
2. Be A Man And Get Out Of Your Own Head.It’s normal to feel worried about your performance in bed. However, if you let those thoughts and concerns consume you, then even your man down there won’t get up and cooperate, which can be even more upsetting. The next time you feel anxious or worried, stop, take a deep breath and focus on your body and your partner’s. Throw away all those concerns and concentrate more on the feelings that your body is producing for you. After all, thinking too much won’t do any good to your sex drive and manhood.
3. Change It Up a Bit.When you feel you’re about to get close to heaven, stop and pull the trigger. Change things up by altering your speed or rubbing the head up and down between your partner’s labia. Keep in mind that a woman’s vagina has a lot of nerve endings located in the lower portion of the vaginal canal. Hence, rubbing your member will definitely drive her crazy and at the same time, make you last longer in bed.
4. Take It Slow, Speed Racer.While ripping each other’s clothes off and pinning her on the door might be sexy, it’s not going to help you last longer in sex. Slow down and take your time. It’s more sensual, since you are exploring and caressing her body in the gentlest way possible. No one is chasing you for a crime, so there is no need to rush as if you’re beating the stoplight. Enjoy the journey and you’ll finally be rewarded once you reach your final destination. Honest.
5. Exercise Your Muscles Down There.Kegel exercises are often done by women as post-pregnancy exercise. Did you know that you can do them, too, since they help you last longer in bed? The PC muscles, a simple term for pubococcygeus muscles, stretch from your anus to the urinary sphincter and are responsible for releasing your juices. To do this, squeeze and contract your PC muscles as if you are trying to stop your urine. Do this for three sets with 15 times per set everyday.
6. Master The 7 And 9 Technique.This one is simple. For every 7 in and out fast strokes, you have to do 9 in and out slow strokes after. 7 fast, 9 slow then repeat. If you don’t want to be called one minute man in bed, then this rhythm is advisable. Plus, it is helpful for your partner to establish a good rhythm for her stimulation. Just don’t count loudly or your partner will end up giving you a pen and paper for counting too loud.
7 Don’t Go Too Deep.A woman’s vagina is like a cave – the deeper you go, the more surprising it will be. Going deep down the package will give you the most enchanting feeling. However, this will mean delivering your sweet and salty juices too. Therefore, take more shallow thrusts instead of the usual deep thrusting so you can last longer in bed. You can also alternate from deep thrusts to shallow thrusts, so you can make the experience more fun for both you and your partner.
8. Don’t Underestimate The Squeeze Technique.The squeeze technique is one of the time-tested methods that can definitely prolong your sessions in bed. There are three different ways to do this:
- Make a tight ring around the base of your penis using your index finger and thumb when it is erect. This can trap the blood to your engorged member.
- Apply pressure on the underside of the penis head or the “male hot spot.”
- Press on the perineum or the spot between the anus and base of the testicles. This will help prevent the release of your erection.
9. Rely On Good ol’ Rubbers.Another technique that will definitely stop your ejaculatory response is to wear a desensitizing condom. This type of condom contains lubricant benzocaine or lidocaine which can reduce sensation and help you buy a few more minutes. A piece of advice: do not put the condom inside out otherwise, the benzocaine will end up in your girl’s vagina – and you certainly both don’t want that.
10. Employ The Stop-start Technique.The list would not be complete without this method. Once you feel everything is in place you find yourself too aroused, stop and take a quick break, not longer than 10 seconds, and let your arousal subside. Then go back to action, because you surely don’t want to tick your girl off. Practice makes perfect. It’s going to take some time and a lot of practice before you can surely master these techniques. If you feel that the list is not helping you fast enough, then try VigRX Plus. This natural male enhancement supplement is clinically studied and proven to increase your stamina and give you firmer and longer lasting erections. And most of all, relax. Sex is something you should both work together to make better and better and …you know the drill.
Please follow and like us: