1. Medical Conditions Plus Medications.One of the major reasons why your sex drive has gone MIA is because you are suffering from a medical condition or taking certain medications. If you have any hormonal fluctuations, cardiovascular disease or diabetes, then the chances are you have a low libido. Consequently, taking medication, such as blood pressure medication or antidepressants can affect your mood for sex, too. What To Do: Talk to your doctor to rule out any physical cause. Discuss alternatives to your medications with him or her. Don’t put it in your own hands, or you might end up doing more harm than good to your body. If you can’t switch prescriptions, ask your doctor for advice on upping your libido.
2. Relationship Gone Wrong.If you and your girl are fighting, either you’ll (a) still think of sex as a way to make up for the argument, also known as breakup sex, or (b) your mood for sex changes. For most men, breakup sex is the way to go, but there are others who would rather play a violent video game than do sexy time. And believe it or not, common relationship problems can be a libido buster that also affects men and their guys down there. What To Do: Be a mature man and sort out your issues. Don’t be a silent, brooding jerk. Talk to your partner and find out what you can do to fix your issues. More often than not, the lack of drive is just a secondary problem that is covering up the real issue in your relationship. You can fix it by being open and honest.
3. Mental And Psychological Factors.No, this doesn’t mean you’re crazy and need mental help, though it won’t hurt if you have yourself checked from time to time. A lot of sex experts have found out that stress, depression and anxiety can affect your entire body, including your guy down there. These issues reduce testosterone levels, a hormone that is responsible for making you horny and make you crave sex less. What To Do: Whether or not you experience these issues for only a few days, there’s nothing wrong with using relaxation techniques to help you get back your groove. Exercise, playing sports, watching a movie or getting a good night’s sleep are some of the things you can do to get your swag back in bed.
4. Too Much BoozeA lot of men use alcohol to score a date for sex and bring out the inner sex god in them. At the same time, it can boost your confidence and help you talk to your dream girl. So, if you’re planning to get in her pants, make sure you don’t drink too much. Aside from the dangers of driving under the influence and the possibility of doing stupid things, booze can actually make you less sensitive down there. Think of alcohol as a demon that is waiting to strike. At first, it makes you horny, but after a few hours, you find yourself not enjoying sex. Worse, you might have a problem getting it up and in case that happens, make sure to do the following: run away, hide yourself from that girl and be ashamed of yourself. What To Do: Drink moderately, and don’t rely too much on the booze. You’ll look stupid with those slurred words and zigzag walk.
5. The Bat Life.You may say that 24 hours is not enough to juggle work, home and girls, if applicable. While dealing with different responsibilities show that you’re an all-around guy, you might sacrifice your sleeping hours too. According to sexual health therapist Professor Monica Andersen, lack of sleep can damage a man’s sex life. You may not notice, but failing to hit the snooze button can affect your mood for sex and even lead to difficulty getting it up. What To Do: Don’t be afraid to go to bed early. It’s good for your mental, emotional, physical and sexual health, too. It’s all good.
6. Porn, Porn, Porn.Believe it or not, watching too much virtual sex can affect your libido and erections, especially when you’re doing it 24/7. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”alignnone” /]Sure, those naked women hanging in chandeliers and tied up in ropes while being humped can give you a rock-hard erection, but this can be problematic. You’ll end up looking for the same performance from your partner. When she is not able to deliver, you and your guy down there will end up being very disappointed. Further, too much porn can over-stimulate dopamine, a neurotransmitter that triggers sexual pleasure. If this happens often, your brain may not be able to properly respond and process dopamine. So, the next time you have sex with your partner, you’ll be surprised to find out you’re not that aroused, which can lead to World War III. What To Do: When it comes to porn, always remember this: porn is fake. Not all men are capable of humping for 30 minutes straight without resting. And they are good actors and actresses, too, making themselves look as if they’re enjoying it when they’re probably not. Still, watching porn once in a while is okay. Bottom line: It’s even better to appreciate real bodies and having real, intimate sex.
7. Extreme ExerciseEverything in excess is bad. While you want to achieve that hot body women will surely fall for, make sure to do it moderately. This is because excessive exercise can lead to conditions, such as eating disorders and Body Dysmorphic Disorder, which can affect your libido in a bad way. Further, it can put your body in a negative, catabolic-like state. What To Do: If building muscles and getting that six-pack abs is your main goal, make sure to take it easy. What’s the point of having a hot body when your sex drive has decided to go on vacation, and you can’t even get your man up?
8. Becoming A DadHaving a baby is the greatest blessing. You get to continue your legacy and make your life more meaningful than just sleeping around and getting wasted everyday. However, being a dad means changing diapers, cleaning feeding bottles and putting a crying baby to sleep, which can lead to sleepless nights and bare exhaustion. Fine, you may not go through the physiological changes and spared from breastfeeding, but this doesn’t mean you don’t have a role to take. What To Do: Wake up. You made that baby, so make sure you do your part and don’t just rely on your partner to do the job. Work out a schedule, so you both get the rest you need and deserve. Remember, you are a team. These sex drive killers may give you and your partner a major headache in the bedroom department, but there are lots of ways to fix that. In case your libido has gone missing, try taking VigRX Plus pills. This herbal male enhancement supplement is made of potent and high-quality ingredients that are proven to boost your sex drive and improve your erection. Try it now and see the results yourself, unless you’re fine with no sex at all, then you better run and hide in a man cave.
Please follow and like us: