1. Start Early: The First Step in Giving Her a Night to RememberYou know how important foreplay is in satisfying women. When it comes to this arena, you might think that it only happens few minutes before penetration. That’s not how it works. If you want to give her the best sex of her life, and then make sure you set her mood first thing in the morning. Sending her a sexy text message or a flirty email about what you plan to do to her can already set her mood for the day. If you are living together or married, you can start your day by taking a shower together and eating breakfast. Add some teasing in between but do your best to control your sexual urges. The bottom line is to get her in the mood, which should start as early as possible to build anticipation.
2. Defining Foreplay: Spending a Few More Minutes Exploring Her BodyYou heard it from American Pie 2. You have to preheat the oven before you stick in the turkey. Figuratively, this means that to get her in the mood, you have to lay some groundwork. You already started by sending her sexy, flirty messages. To give her the night to remember, take your time exploring her body. A woman’s body is filled with erogenous zones, which you can use to set her arousal on a higher level. Don’t go straight to the area down there because stimulating one area alone won’t cut it. In other words, enjoy your journey as you reach your destination. As to how you will do this, read the succeeding sections to find out.
3. Sex Tips for Men: Just Take it Slow, So Slow the Right WayAdmit it. You want to keep it fast especially when things are getting hot and steamy inside the bedroom. While this could be sexy, most women would appreciate it if you keep it nice and slow. In other words, relax and slow down. Slowing down and making her wait builds anticipation, which is an instant turn on. Here are sex tips for guys you should remember when it comes to taking it slow:
- Undress her slowly but constantly.
- Kiss her on her lips.
- Gently pull her hair.
- Touch the erogenous spots such as nape, neck, and breasts.
- Plant kisses all over her body.
4. Unleash Your Creativity and Set the Stage for an Amazing ForeplayNow that you proved your willingness to keep her happy inside the bedroom, it’s time to unleash your creativity for better foreplay experience. The truth is, there are no exact rules on how to do foreplay since every woman is different. Still, one thing is for sure: to set the stage for best sex ever, you need to be creative. The choices are endless. You can blindfold her and stimulate her entire body, or use sex toys to keep her aroused. The important thing is to be creative. While doing the deed in the bedroom is fine, the defining point is how you do it in order to give her a night to remember.
5. Kiss Her Right and Give Her a Night to RememberBefore you begin with your session, there is one particular act you need to do right to get her in the mood: kissing. Aside from setting the mood, the way you kiss a girl could set the stage for what’s about to come. Consequently, her lips are among the top female erogenous zones and could be an instant turn on. To make sure you do this the right way, here’s what you can do:
- Freshen your breath with a gum or mint.
- Take your time kissing, even slightly pulling away, until you are able to establish your lips’ natural and passionate rhythm.
- Use your hand while kissing. Touch the sides of her face, lightly pull her hair, stroke the back of her neck, or tug her hair behind her ear.
- Tame your tongue until you are able to establish your kissing rhythm and pattern.
6. Go Down on Her – and Be the Starring Role in Her Horny Daydreams SeriesAs soon as you’ve set the stage, it’s time to put everything you learn on adult videos and sex advice for men into action. This includes going down on her. If you can, it would mean a lot to her if you can make her orgasm during oral sex. Here are tips on how you can do this:
- Keep her comfortable.
- Find her perfect position. Lying on her back is the best position when you go down on her. For a more pleasurable experience, put pillows under her butt to lift her pelvic and give you a great leverage.
- Start with her inner thighs, then slowly move up to her precious area.
- Tease her down there using your tongue. Try going up and down then gain intensity and speed.
- Incorporate sex toys inside the bedroom.
7. The Clit: Stimulating This Tiny but Powerful Sexual Trigger Down SouthDid you know that 75 percent of women are unable to orgasm from intercourse alone? This means to make her climax, you might need extra help. By help, this means stimulating her clitoris. According to Gloria Brame, Ph. D. and author of Sex for Grown-Ups: A Sex Primer for the 21st Century, a woman’s clitoris is the most sensitive target in her body. Consequently, it is packed with tons of nerve endings, which means stimulating this area could lead to orgasm. Since this area is sensitive, you have to be careful and precise to make sure that she is aroused and not the other way around. Here are tips on how to stimulate this area properly:
- Gently retract or lift the clitoral hood until her clitoris is partially exposed. Lick it gently but quickly.
- Use your tongue to produce slow and upward strokes on the underside of her glans. Thereafter, place your tongue beneath her clitoris and lick it upward.
- Massage her clitoris gently in slow circles then diagonal strokes. Make sure you won’t apply too much pressure since this is a sensitive area.
- Do the combination by putting a finger or two inside her and your thumb gently massaging her clitoris. The vaginal and clitoral combination means twice the pleasure that could lead to orgasm.
8. Pay Attention to Her Breasts – She Will Love ItAside from what’s in the southern hemisphere, there are other areas in a woman’s body you should focus on. One of them is her breasts. Here’s the thing: there are men who rarely pay attention to this erogenous spot and go straight down there. Even if they did during foreplay, most of them forget about the breasts during the main event. If you want to give her a night to remember, then be the better man and say hello to her twin mountains before and during sex. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”aligncenter” /]A woman’s breasts, particularly the underside, contain nerves that could add stimulation during sex. While she’s on top or even before you enter her in missionary, use your fingertips to draw circles around her breasts and spiral in until you reach her nipples. You can also cup and lift the underside of her breast, lick around her nipple, and suck it gently. Apart from her breasts, below are other areas in her body you should pay attention to.
9. More Effective Sex Advice for Men: Don’t Forget Her Nape and NeckBefore you go down on her breasts, you need to pass by and say hello to her neck area. In fact, this area is among the top 10 erogenous zones that you should include in your foreplay list. This is because the neck and nape are rich in nerve endings and blood vessels, which makes them extra sensitive. To make it more pleasurable, start massaging her shoulders, then work your way up to the base of her neck then scalp. Don’t forget to kiss, nibble, and caress her nape. This will surely send shivers down her spine and keep her aroused all throughout the session. A little trivia: one study revealed that women with a spinal cord injury can get turned on by neck stimulation alone. This only shows how sensitive the area can get, so make sure you use it to your advantage. Now that you’re done with foreplay, it’s time to move to the main event. Below are sex tips for guys to help you in this department.
10. Cross Something Off Her Fantasy ChecklistThere is a reason why communication is highlighted in every relationship. There are some things you will never know unless you ask. This includes her sexual fantasies. Surprising as it may sound, women have sexual fantasies, too. In fact, theirs could be more elaborate and unusual compared to yours. Therefore, take time to discuss about her needs, wants, preferences, and fantasies inside the bedroom. Make sure you remember these fantasies and help her bring them to life. You don’t have to do them all at the same time. You can schedule them accordingly, which leads you to the next tip.
11. Keep on Surprising by Introducing Something New in Your RoutineBased on the 2013 Married Sex Survey, one of the common concerns among the respondents was sex becomes predictable. When you are in a relationship, especially long-term relationships, there is a tendency to fall into a plateau sex life and makes everything predictable. This could lead to a dull and unsatisfying relationship, as well. You can change things up inside the bedroom and give her a night to remember by introducing something new. It could be as simple as change of venue or doing the deed at a different time of the day to who takes charge or the activities you will do behind locked doors. Doing something not your usual, such as surprising her with a quickie or touching an area of her body you don’t usually touch. The bottom line is always keep things fresh in sex. The less predictable your sex life is, the higher chances of keeping her happy and satisfied inside the bedroom. When it comes to keeping things fresh, check out the next section for techniques on how you can do it.
12. Say Yes to New Sex Positions in BedWas there an instance in your sex life that you didn’t do the missionary position? Admittedly, this position will never go out of the list in the world of sex positions and might even take home the MVP crown. However, don’t just settle with missionary all the time. In case you want to be on top, here are some variations – and add them in your list of sex positions for men:
- Place pillows under her to elevate her butt, thereby allowing deeper penetration.
- Tie her hands and keep it above her just like the dorm scene in Fifty Shades of Grey as you take over.
- Close her legs together as you penetrate her to stimulate her clitoris.
13. New Sex Positions That Could Make Her Happy and Ask for MoreThe usual positions – woman on top, doggy style, and missionary – will always be a crowd favorite. If you are serious about giving her a night to remember, then you should consider trying new positions in bed. Here are some ideas:
- Spooning – This is a perfect combination of intimacy and stimulation. It creates a tighter fit in your vagina and stimulates the front portion of her genitals, which is pleasurable.
- position with your body weight on top of your woman. Your pubic bone must be in direct contact with her clitoris. Thereafter, your partner’s legs are wrapped around your thighs where you should be rhythmically moving together in a rocking motion. It encourages close physical contact and works best for clitoral stimulation. Coital Alignment Technique – In this position, you start in a missionary
- Edge of the Bed – If you are into deep penetration, then try this. Your partner lies on her back while her hips are at the edge of the bed. Bend over to penetrate her as she gets a direct view of what’s happening.
- Bridge – This could be a bit challenging, but the effects are rewarding. Your partner arches her hips to form a low bridge position, thereby meeting your penis. This position gives you not only the perfect angle but also maximum penetration. You may also place pillows under her back to keep her comfortable.
14. The Finishing Touch: How to Make Her Crave for MoreHere’s the thing: making her orgasm might seal the deal, but this doesn’t mean that sex is over. If you want to make a statement, then doing something “special” as she climaxes will surely make her beg for more. Here are some ideas you can try as she orgasms:
- Push yourself deeper inside her to heighten her sensations.
- Stimulate her g-spot or clitoris with long and deep strokes as reach for climax.
- Encourage her to keep going as she orgasm, thereby making her last longer.
- Use sex toys to stimulate her further.
15. Reality Speaks: Post-Sex Matters, TooWhat do you post-sex? Hopping in the shower or wearing your clothes immediately after orgasm could be an instant buzz-kill. The same goes for playing a video game or stepping out of the room. If you happen to do any of these – or worse – then there is a higher possibility that sex won’t happen again. Apparently, “it’s a men’s thing” excuse simply won’t cut it. This is because your actions post-sex is among the deciding factors whether a woman will say yes to you the next time. In fact, it could seal the deal as a sex ninja. What should you do to make sure that there is a follow up? You can try the following techniques:
- Cuddle with her. It’s the simplest yet most effective way to assure her that you care about her pleasure and not your own.
- Kiss her. Once you and your man down south are ready for some action, kiss her again and get it on for another round.
- Give her positive feedback. Aside from making her feel good about herself, it is an instant ego booster too.
- Compliment her. Tell her that it was your best sex ever. This is another instant booster too.
16. Relax and Have Fun to Make Sure She won’t RunAt the end of the day, it’s all about having fun and enjoying the experience. These sex tips for men will work to your advantage, and can make sure that she is happy and satisfied with your performance. However, these tips won’t work if you are too conscious and tend to worry a lot. Aside from reversing the effects, your worries will reflect in your performance. Relax. Sex is a fun and pleasurable experience. It comes with tons of health benefits too. In case something didn’t go well, that’s fine. Laugh it off and move on to your next technique. There are some things that are beyond your control but don’t let them ruin your night. If you want some boost inside the bedroom, take a pill of VigRX Plus. It could help you with your sexual performance and clinically shows to increase sexual satisfaction by 71.43 percent. Women may be complicated creatures, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it. When it comes to matters inside the bedroom, take note of these 16 sex tips for men and you will surely give her not only a night to remember but also something to look forward to the next time around.
Please follow and like us: