What Is Premature Ejaculation?One out of seven males is having problems with premature ejaculation. This uncontrolled ejaculation can take two birds down in one shot. Once a man reaches orgasm, it is possible for the sex or for the sexual desire of both parties to be over. This is because an ejaculation may lead to the end of an erection. Not only it is an inconvenience to the man, but it is also a frustrating moment for the girl partner. Some people say that premature ejaculation only happens to adolescents who are new to a sexual activity. In fact, this problem affects a lot of men, regardless of age. Premature ejaculation pills may be able to delay ejaculation for up to five times longer.
Causes Of Premature EjaculationPremature ejaculation may be a result of varying factors. Here are some of its known causes.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle – Over fatigue, too much stress and work demands may cause a great impact on your sexual performance. Smoking, drug addiction, obesity, alcoholism and a sedentary lifestyle may lead to a premature ejaculation in the middle of an intercourse.
- Lack Of Sexual Experience – Self-control is important to prevent premature ejaculation. Due to lack of knowledge and experience to know how to delay it causes younger males or first timers tend to reach their orgasm at a time which can’t be anticipated by their partners.
- Anxiety – Anxiety may kill the sexual desire. It is also possible for anxiety to cause ejaculation troubles. This can relate to lack of control when it comes to the sexual impulse.
- Sexual Abuse – Traumatic sexual experiences during childhood can greatly impact a man’s performance in bed. The memories could lead to abnormal sexual impulse and ejaculation process.
- New Partner – Being unfamiliar with the sexual partner may also become a contributing factor to premature ejaculation. It may take some more sexual intercourse for a man to be able to adjust and normalize his spiked sexual condition.
- Health Condition – Hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other conditions may be a cause of premature ejaculation. Apart from these, the medications may also cause trouble to how a man reaches his orgasm.
How Do Premature Ejaculation Pills Work?Premature ejaculation pills contain a chemical called Serotonin. This neurotransmitter promotes balance in a person’s mood. It prevents depression and anxiety. Moreover, it affects the control over emotional and ejaculatory aspect of a man. The natural ingredients in the pills are pure and authentic. It interacts safely and naturally with different properties inside your body.
Best Premature Ejaculation Pills Brands[adsanity id=”54600″ align=”alignnone” /]Here are the following recommended premature ejaculation supplements. They are known to be the most effective brands in the market.
- PrematureX – This brand is to be the most effective and safest of all. It also has a fair amount of reaction time.
- Rizer XL – The brand boasts its fastest reaction time above all brands. It also provides great customer assistance hotline.
- Performer5, DuraMale And Prosolution – All three of these popular brands have positive effects on men.
Stay Safe: Know The Risks Of Premature Ejaculation PillsPills with Selective Serotonin Re-update Inhibitors or SSRIs are powerful drugs, which may cause side effects if not used properly. Here are the following risks on using premature ejaculation pills.
- Chest pain
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Upset stomach
- High blood pressure
8 Other Ways To Stop Premature Ejaculation PillsAside from pills, you can rely on other effective solutions to fix your problems with premature ejaculation. Here are other delaying tactics that could come in handy.
- Wearing A Condom – This is a simple way to counter an uncontrolled ejaculation. Usage of condoms work as it can decrease the stimulation on men during intercourse. This leads to prolonged time of ejaculation.
- Analgesic Creams Or Sprays – The usage of these two products both has an advantage and disadvantage. The upside is that you will feel less sensation while the downside is that your partner will also feel the numbness brought by the applied cream or spray.
- Anxiety Reduction – The technique to reduce anxiety is to enjoy the moment. Be relaxed and go with the flow of your bodies while having sex. Change the way you think about achieving orgasm and see the intercourse as something that both parties should savor.
- Think Of Non-Sexual Thoughts – If you found yourself too excited during the intercourse, turn your thoughts to something else. Make sure that you would think of something that is unrelated to sex. Give yourself some time to have a break from your arousal. After a few seconds, you can resume your attention to the sexual activity or your partner. Avoid thinking of thoughts that would make you lose your arousal or sexual drive.
- Edging – This is a way to control orgasm. It has two effective methods which are sure to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Change Positions – Try positions that can put less pressure to the glans. This will help you to not reach the climax that fast.
- Take It Slow – You may want to slow down after sensing that you are getting near the climax. Immediately change the rhythm and check on your partner. Body language is another important tool when it comes to prolonging a sexual intercourse. Once you found that the climaxing feel had gone away, you can go back to the previous pace until you and your partner are ready for an orgasm.
- Focus On Foreplay – Switch into foreplay mode if you found yourself nearing the orgasmic state. With this, you can continue to have erection while continuing to give pleasure to your partner.
Please follow and like us: