1. The Basic StretchThe basic stretch is the foundation of all penile exercises. Before you move on to other exercises, you need to master this basic and most important penis exercise. Just like in regular workouts, you need some form of stretching. First, find a comfortable position. Then grip your penis behind the head and pull it downward, gently. Stretch it out for 30 seconds then release. Try stretching your member in different directions – right, left, up and down – and hold it for 30 seconds. You will feel a tingling sensation, itchiness, minor burning sensation or a feeling of fatigue in your member. That’s fine. As long as it is not pain, then you are doing well. The goal here is to stretch the penile tissues, since half of its component is a smooth muscle tissue. However, make sure to do it gently to avoid any injury down south.
2. Kegel ExercisesAnother basic exercise you need to know is the Kegel exercise. No, it’s not just for women. In fact, kegels help strengthen your PC muscles, which help you in erections, orgasms and even increasing your penis size. To start with, you should be able to locate your PC muscles. It is the muscle, which helps you stop urine flow in case you are in the middle of something. Once you found your PC muscles, contract your muscles and hold it for five to 10 seconds. Then release the Kegel contraction and repeat 10 times. You don’t have to do it at 10 seconds. Start gradually in a manner you can handle. Hold it for three seconds first, and then five until gradually, you can hold it for 10 seconds or longer.
3. JelqingThis is another common exercise you should master if you want to increase your size down there. The art of jelqing is an effective way to add a few centimeters to your man down south since it helps expand the PC tissues. To do this, make sure to apply oil, lotion or any lubricant for more comfortable grip. Use your hands to form a ring and squeeze it gently to the bottom of your shaft. Slowly, while your hands still form a ring, bring your hand on its way up to the head and gently massage it. Repeat the process five times for better results. A piece of advice: don’t squeeze too tight, since this might restrict the blood flow in your penis.
4. The A StretchAnother exercise for your little man is the A Stretch. To do this, make sure that your penis is in its flaccid state, since it will be difficult to do the exercise when it is too proud of itself. Using your right hand, hold your penis an inch below the glans the pull it straight out – gently. Place your left arm underneath the stretched penis, with your penis resting on your wrist. Once in position, grab your right arm using your left arm. Your penis will be slightly bent, hence the importance of keeping it in non-erect state. Hold it for 20 to 30 seconds. Do this five times, with rest in between.
5. The Internal StretchYour penis is a combination of different areas. The head and the penile body are important, since they are the ones who do the work.Still, the inner penis deserves attention, too. You can give that much-needed attention through the internal stretch exercise. To do the routine, sit comfortable and spread your legs apart. Using one hand, place an okay grip around the penis and scrotum.Make sure that the grip is at the base and your testicles and penis are hanging out of the grip. Make sure not to grip the actual testicles, since that would be uncomfortable. Then, stretch your penis and testicles upward, towards your head. While in this position, grip your penis an inch below the glans using your other hand. Pull it straight up simultaneously, just like a tug of war. Hold it for 20 to 30 seconds. Do this five times.
6. The Flaccid BendThis is also one of the basic exercises you need to know by heart. It is also the first squeezing exercise and one of the backbones of intermediate penile exercises that could help build girth in your member. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”alignnone” /]Start by gripping your penis below the glans as if you are doing a stretch. Place two to four fingers underneath your penis using your other hand. Bend your penis over the fingers and hold it for 20 to 30 seconds. Do this exercise in different directions to maximize the benefits of this workout. If you have more time, place different numbers of fingers underneath your penis as you do each direction.
7. The Rotating StretchThe flaccid blend may be a difficult workout for your penis, so let’s take it easy on this one, shall we? Introducing the rotating stretch – this penile workout is a simple workout that involves making a complete circle using your penis. To do the rotating stretch, make sure that your penis is still on its non-erect state. Then stretch your penis straight up, stretch it to the right, straight down, then to your left and finish it back up, right in its original position. The 360-degree stretch should last you at least 10 to 15 seconds. Do this 10 times.
8. The JAI StretchThis is another form of exercise perfect for beginners, which you can do along with the basic stretch. JAI stretches also involve stretching your penis and holding it for two seconds. Release your penis for two seconds, then stretch it back for another two. Do this 20 times or more, depending on your preference. When you do this, make sure to pattern your breathing with the stretch and release for two seconds each, so it will be easier for you to count. At the same time, pull quickly but gently. Otherwise, the JAI stretch won’t be as effective. It may not seem that helpful, but a lot of men who do penile exercises swear by this routine. It provides substantial gain down south, so it won’t hurt if you take time to do it while having your few minutes of privacy.
9. The Erect StretchThis is another form of penile exercise for intermediate and advanced exercisers. The erect stretch stretches your member’s erect tissues, which means your soldier down there must be standing up and ready for battle. To perform the erect stretch, hold your penis an inch below the glans. Gradually stretch it away from your body and hold it for 15 to 20 seconds. Repeat the exercise by doing it in different directions, which are up down, right and left. This seems easy, but keep in mind that your penis must be 95 percent erect to be able to make this exercise work out for you. Extra caution is required when performing this exercise. Don’t do this if you only started performing penile exercises, to minimize injury. As much as possible, six months of doing penile exercises is required before doing the erect stretch.
10. ClampingThis is another excellent exercise if you have been doing penis exercises for quite some time. However, this can be risky, as well. Get your clamping tools ready and wrap the base of your penis. Make sure that the wrap is both soft and able to protect your penis against hard clamps. Then place the clamp as close as to your pubic bone as possible. Tighten the clamp and make sure you don’t feel any pain or discomfort. Don’t forget to do Kegel exercises to increase blood flow in your penis area. Leave the clamp depending on your preferred time. If you are new to clamping, leave it on for five minutes only at first. Again, you should be doing penile exercises for at least six months before you do this exercise. Clamping can be dangerous, especially without the right tools and techniques on hand. Are you ready to increase your little man’s size?
Please follow and like us: