1. Try Some Tongkat AliIf you are using male enhancement pills, then you will notice that there is always a staple ingredient in most, if not all brands. This is tongkat ali. A native of Southeast Asia, tongkat ali is a powerful herb and a commonly used natural male aphrodisiac. It’s used to boost sexual prowess and may increase your testosterone levels for more jump in your stride. For centuries, men have used tongkat ali to climax longer and with more intensity. Tongkat ali is also one of the most researched herbs with proven health and sexual benefits.
2. Go For Maca RootThis herb shares the place with tongkat ali when it comes to boosting your man down south. Centuries ago, Incans use maca root to stimulate sexual desire, boost a man’s energy and vigor inside the bedroom, and promote the balance of hormones. Fast forward to today, and there was a study published in the Asian Journal of Andrology that showed men who took maca root, or maca, reported an increase in sperm count, sperm motility and seminal volume. This also helped improve a man’s sexual desire. This is also the reason why maca is a favorite ingredient in many male enhancement pills.
3. Open Up to OystersThis one is a classic. Every time you find an article about aphrodisiacs, this shellfish will always be part of the list. For starters, oysters have a long history of promoting potency and passion inside the bedroom. That silky feeling of something sliding down your throat could bring the sexy back inside the bedroom, which explains why it is a favorite since time immemorial. That’s not all. Oysters are rich in zinc, an essential mineral scientifically proven to boost testosterone levels. Aside from regulating sexual hormones, zinc also boosts semen production, which is something you can work with in case you want that little one.
4. Cure Your Chocolate CravingsJust like oysters, chocolate will always have a place in the list of natural aphrodisiacs. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine and anandamide, two compounds that release the feel good hormones triggered by physical exertion and sex. Cocoa, which is where chocolate comes from, has methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive to erotic touch. In fact, U.S. and Canadian researchers recently found out that chocolates stimulate pleasure portions in your brain, the same ones that respond to cocaine. However, some think that the aphrodisiac effect of chocolates is all in the mind and has little effect down there. Still, it wouldn’t hurt, don’t you think? After all, it’s a perennial favorite during special occasions. Just make sure you go for the dark variety, not the light milk chocolate, because it has more cacao. Also, keep the portions small to keep the aphrodisiac effects intact.
5. Sip Some Luscious Red WineWho wouldn’t love a glass of red wine at the end of a tiring day? Aside from keeping you relaxed, this drink increases your desire, without decreasing your ability down south. According to a study published in the Nutrition Journal, red wine has a compound called quercetin, which increases testosterone levels and has a positive effect on your sexual health. While red wine is beneficial, not just for your health, but also down south. But this doesn’t mean you need to finish the entire bottle. Stick to a glass or two, and your man down there will surely reward you.
6. Crunch On Some CeleryCelery is delicious when chilled and sprinkled with a bit of salt. The crunch is a healthy substitute for greasy potato chips or fries, too. It’s also good when you stuff it with peanut butter or a natural cheese spread. But believe it or not, this crisp veggie has great things in store for your man down south. Celery has high amounts of magnesium, zinc, vitamin E and potassium, which boosts your semen volume, and increases your sexual potency. Arginine is also one of its main components, which is known for increasing blood flow in your genitals. This means stronger and longer erections. The next time you go to the grocery store, make sure to get this versatile vegetable. Your man will love it, too.
7. Ask For AsparagusAlthough delicious, asparagus is more than just wrapping it with bacon, and frying it in olive oil. Did you know that asparagus could do wonders in your area down there? Asparagus may form the shape of phallus, but this food is rich in asparagine, a known diuretic that increases urinary activity. It also has essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus, which boosts sexual desire. You can bake it, microwave it, sauté it and stir fry it, too. Add it to soups, salads, and even smoothies. Wrap it around scallops and bake it. Just make sure you don’t cook the asparagus too long in order to enjoy its taste.
8. Grab A Handful Of AlmondsHow often do you eat nuts? Nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, and pecans are excellent food sources that keep your weight at bay. However, when it comes to matters inside the bedroom, almonds are you best bet.
9. Believe It or Not: Cobra BloodBefore you cringe, take note that drinking cobra blood has been a practice for thousands of years. In fact and up to this day, the Cantonese drink cobra blood for supreme male potency. If you are interested in trying cobra blood, the Chinese and Vietnamese are still selling tonics in the streets. Make sure to buy one during your trip to any of these countries and see the effects yourself. You can either drink it raw and straight, or mix it with alcohol in case you’re not fond of the taste and smell. What can you say? Cheers?
10. Watermelon Is Not Just For SummerYou may associate watermelon with summer and thirst quencher during hot days. However, watermelon is more than just a red fruit during summertime. Most grocery stores and produce markets sell it year-round now. It turns out that this tropical fruit has citrulline, a nutrient, which helps relaxes your blood vessels to facilitate better blood flow. According to Texas A&M researchers, this nutrient also works the same as Viagra. However, researchers are still not sure as to how much you should eat to stimulate a sexual appetite. To be sure, try eating a few pieces of this delicious fruit. You can add it to smoothies or use it in a fruit salad, too. It is good for your health, too.
11. Raw Honey For Your HoneyYou have to love the bees for giving humans the best things in the world, including honey. Honey is one of the most commonly used foods because of its positive effect on one’s sex life. It is a regenerator of sexual energy. It is best when you mix it with other aphrodisiac foods, such as nuts and eggs, for the ultimate turn-on dish. Just make sure you go for the raw and natural honey. Most honey products you find in the grocery store are commercially produced, which were stripped off their essential nutrients. Buy local honey for the best health benefits. Local bees produce honey with protective properties against local bacteria and viruses.
12. Chew On Some ArtichokesDid you know that this food has exceptional value in French cuisine? It is not because of the taste but its effect down there. French believe that artichokes warm up your genitals, which is something you can benefit from in case the situation calls for it. Try stuffing it with marinated shrimp for the ultimate sensual dish. This will surely impress your girl and at the same time, turn her on.
13. Try The Obvious One: BananaNo thanks to its phallus shape, the banana has become a center of jokes and representations. Believe it or not, this fruit could do so much more down south. Bananas are rich in potassium and natural sugars, which gives your area down there a boost. Traditional Indian medicine also use banana as a turn-on food and among the best natural aphrodisiacs. If you want to make the most out of this fruit, sprinkle a bit of curry into some butter, and pour it on the banana. Add some walnuts for an aphrodisiac combination. Your man will be happy, for sure.
14. Get The Help Of An AvocadoAside from banana, avocado is also among the favorite penis jokes because of its testicle look-alike shape and its literal meaning. Even if it resembles a man’s testicles, avocado is rich in non-essential fatty acids, which helps your body produce enough testosterone hormones. Avocadoes are also rich in potassium, vitamin A, and protein, which gives your sex drive a boost. Avocado is available year-round in many grocery stores and markets. It is easy to add this into your daily diet. You can spread it on toast or sandwiches, or make guacamole with it. Mix it with other aphrodisiac foods such as banana and almonds to make the most out of them. Are You Ready To Go Grocery Shopping?
Please follow and like us: