1. Make Sure To Pick Your StageThere is a reason why some dudes invented the stage many years ago. It keeps the performers elevated, so they can be seen easily and makes sure that the audience is looking up, which could symbolize idolism. Take the case of Magic Mike movie – sorry guys, but you’ll be reading a lot about this – where the stage is set so high, women can easily see every move, from the time they take off their hats up until where, okay, just let your imagination run wild on this one. At the same time, it allows them to drool while looking up to the male strippers. In case you want to put things under your control and surprise you girl by giving her a private show, make sure to pick your stage. You have a lot of options as to where you want to do it. You can go for the living room, which means hitting her in surprise, kitchen or dining area where the table is normally set high, or even in the bedroom for some privacy. Whatever your choice is, make sure that your stage has enough space for you to move. After all, you have to show off your hidden dance moves; hence, a spacious area is imperative.
2. Don’t Forget To Get Into CharacterWhat’s the point of role-playing when you can’t even embrace the role? It doesn’t matter if you’re dressed up as a police officer, a fireman, a cowboy, or even a doctor. The point is setting up your stage for a little show will never be complete without playing a character. So before you start working on your dance moves, make sure to choose what character to play. If you’re having a hard time deciding who to play, then try to make it in line with your personality, so it’s easier to work with. Then start planning out your props. If you plan to be a policeman, then better get those cuffs ready. If you’re thinking of playing the role of a doctor and make it look like you’re part of the Grey’s Anatomy cast, then bring out your stethoscope. This will help you set the mood and the storyline at the same time. sexual fantasies, so go ahead and be creative. Don’t limit yourself to the usual characters, either. Be creative and put some thought into your character.
3. Don’t Forget To Set The MoodNow that you’ve established what role to play, it’s now time to set the mood to make the night even more exciting. For starters, get your iPod ready and pick songs that are appropriate for the theme. If you decided to play the fireman role, then Nelly’s “Hot in Here” may be the right jam. Another thing you have to think about is the lighting. Believe it or not, lighting is one way to help set the mood and make the night even more romantic. If you are planning to keep it sensual and seductive, then pair a seductive song with dim lights and scented candles. You can even scatter some rose petals on the way to the bedroom, if you really want it to be romantic. But, if you want to show off your goofy-yet-still-sexy side and want to make sure that your girl sees your moves, then go ahead and keep the lights on. This can also help you see where you are going, too.
4. Make It About Your PersonalityLet’s say you’re not into role-playing and playing someone else is not really your thing. That’s fine. That doesn’t mean you can’t striptease for your girl. If being in character doesn’t turn you on, then play the best character there is – yourself. To help you better, think about striptease as part of foreplay. Instead of the usual kiss on the lips, then boobs, then down there, go for the romantic and sexy approach. Take things slowly and don’t go straight to the battlefield. Put on some sensual music, take off your clothes piece by piece and move with the music. During the process, make sure to spend a lot of time kissing and touching her body, teasing her and whispering something romantic. Or if you are the funny dude, going for the funny striptease can be a good road you can try. Again, the best character you can play is yourself, so capitalize on that.
5. Timing Is CrucialEverything has its own time. If you’re just starting out as a couple, it is normal to feel hesitant about introducing something new and unusual in the relationship. You’re still in the getting to know stage, there’s a bigger possibility that she might get offended about certain things in bed. On the other hand, being together as a couple doesn’t guarantee that a striptease will be fun and exciting. There is still a chance that your girl is not open to the idea. Before you say anything, drop some hints and observe her reactions. If you feel that she’s game, ask her about the idea of striptease without actually telling her that you’re planning to give one. If you noticed that her reactions show a bit if disgust, then that’s fine. Don’t force the issue. Your striptease is going to be much more fun when both of you are into the idea.
6. Master The MovesNow that you established the basics, it’s time to move to the next level – the striptease itself. In this stage, you need to bring out your inner Michael Jackson, regardless of your two left feet. The point of this whole thing is to bring something new in the table and make sex even more exciting for you both. To guide you, here are three things you can do to keep her fascinated and horny at the same time.
- The Pelvic Thrusts. This is the easiest thing you can do when performing a striptease. It only involves your hips and nothing else. To do this, isolate your hips and pump it forward in a fast motion. You can also follow the beat of the song to make it look more synchronized.
- The Butt Shake. This is another easy way you can use when doing a striptease for your girl. Instead of your hips, use your butt, isolate it and shake it fast. It may look funny, but believe it or not, there is some sexiness in there somewhere, which you girl will surely love.
- The Body Roll. Once you mastered the first two moves, you can now move on to a more challenging routine. Think about doing the snake but sexier. To do this, stand in your feet, both feet at least a foot apart. Bow your head forward and roll it back up. Make sure that your shoulders, chest and hips will roll up and down, too.
7. Just EnjoyMost men are scared, embarrassed, and will not even consider the idea of performing a striptease. Well, it makes sense. Between men and women, it is the latter that does the stripping most of the time. Aside from spicing things in the bedroom, performing a striptease is one of the fun things you can do as a couple. You put your time, energy and planning skills into good use just to make sure you two will have fun. Putting the fun in bed is also as important for connecting as a couple, don’t you think? Keep in mind that sex is a playground for adults. You get to play, try out different things and feel pleasure before, during and afterwards. Whether you do a striptease or remove nothing at all depends on your choice. And when you do, just have fun and savor the moment. Nothing beats getting a good laugh, after all.
Please follow and like us: