1. Take Care Of Your Precious HealthAlcohol, smoking and unhealthy food scan bring you comfort during those stressful days. Unfortunately, unhealthy lifestyle habits do more harm than good for your body. In fact, bad eating habits could actually affect your sex drive in a bad way. If you want a boost inside the bedroom, then start evaluating your lifestyle choices and make sure you are heading in the right direction. Kick those bad habits, such as excessive drinking, smoking and eating unhealthy foods. Make your health a priority by exercising regularly, choosing your foods wisely and getting enough sleep. Healthy habits give your sex hormones a boost. Once you start to take care of your body, your sex drive will follow suit.
2. Spend Extra Time Having Fun With ForeplayForeplay is crucial, period. You might reach the destination, but don’t you think it is best that to enjoy the journey? Or are you willing to rush through a delicious meal, instead of savoring and enjoying the taste? The same goes with sex. Quickies may be fun and exciting; however, you should enjoy sex and avoid rushing through it. It is journey, not just a destination. Make sure to spend extra time down there. Don’t just focus on penetration and getting those juices out of your body. Your partner will appreciate it if you make an effort to stay down south. It helps her relax and forget about stress and all the things she need to do with just your loving touch.
3. Make Time To Manage Your Daily ActivitiesKids, out of office affairs and after school activities can take up too much of your time. Aside from adding stress into your life, this could mean less sex, too. What can you do about it? The answer is simple: choose activities wisely. Go for activities that are important to you and your family, and eliminate those you can live without. In addition, combine tasks to save time. If you need to run errands, make a list, so you don’t forget to do them all. This saves time, which means you will have extra hours every week, which you can use to spend time with your ladylove. At the same time, you will have more energy in bed and make the experience more exciting and pleasurable.
4. Two words: Date NightHave you identified the activities you can eliminate from your schedule? If yes, use those extra hours as husband and wife, not as mommy and daddy. Schedule a date night every week, or at least once a month and spend those free hours as a couple. Make sure to commit to it, no excuses. Take date nights as an opportunity to rekindle that lost love and passion. Dinner-movie nights are good ways to start date nights. However, look for other ways to spend date nights, too, something that is out of the usual. Try something new and never-done-before activities to add spark in your relationship.
5. Have Sex AnytimeHaving sex with your spouse as soon as the kids are asleep is okay. However, it doesn’t have to be at 11 in the evening every night. The problem with waiting until the day ends is that you are both exhausted from the daily activities and just want to get some rest. Look for alternate times to enjoy sexual pleasure. Try morning sex or sex in the shower, or even after breakfast. Schedule an afternoon delight if you can. The point is,you can enjoy sex anytime of the day, so don’t just make it a nighttime habit.
6. It’s Not Just About PenetrationThe problem with many couples is that sex must always include penetration. Sex is more than just the in-and-out movement. It’s about understanding, about giving and receiving pleasure, even without penetration. Therefore, stop forcing yourself to have sex just to get rid of the cobwebs down there. Indulge in kissing and physical affection all throughout the day, even if it doesn’t lead to sex. This could still keep you bonded as a couple and remind you about sexual pleasure and affection. When the right times comes, you will be both ready for sex.
7. Connect To Your Partner EmotionallyPhysical connection is important, especially in bed. You need this to make sex more pleasurable. However, it doesn’t end there. Women are naturally emotional creatures, which mean emotions will always come into play, even in matters between the sheets. Therefore, tap into her emotions and talk about more than just babies and work. Ask her how she is, what she feels, her dreams and even what she hopes to achieve in five or 10 years. Make sure that you and your girl are connected and both on the same page. When this happens, sex and pleasure will follow and take over inside the bedroom.
8. Designate A “Couples Only” AreaPrivacy is important when it comes to maintaining a physical and emotional connection. However, this could be an issue if there are kids running around, or piles of work folders are waiting inside the bedroom. This is where the concept of a “Couples Only” area comes in to play. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”alignnone” /]Privacy leads to intimacy. Therefore, having a private area where only you and your girl can go in could do a lot in getting rid of stress and help you focus on pleasure. You don’t need to convert one room in your house into a playroom. Stick to your bedroom, get rid of kids and work paraphernalia, and make the room all about you. And don’t forget that bedroom lock.
9. Have A Relationship BubbleNo, you don’t need to deviate from reality. Creating a relationship bubble means having a safe space between you and your girl. This bubble offers a comfortable spot where you can still be a couple, despite everything happening around you. There may be screaming kids around, nagging in-laws, or nonstop calls and messages from your boss. Having a relationship bubble allows you to give your girl a quick kiss or a conversation while making dinner. It may not seem a lot, but the relationship bubble could help you forget about the stressful things in your life and bring back your sanity, even for a few minutes. At the same time, it allows you to reconnect with your spouse and assure her that your relationship comes first.
10. Prioritize Your SpouseAdmit it. The moment you found out you’re going to have a little bundle of joy, your entire world revolved around her. All of a sudden, it’s all about your child and being a parent. Unfortunately, you tend to forget that you are also a husband, and not just a father. In that case, put your spouse first, adore her, love her and make her feel special. Give time to your marriage and fulfill your responsibilities as a husband. When you finally do that, you are actually building a stable, happy and loving home and setting a good example for your children. Sooner or later, the kids will be grown up and on their own, and it will be just the two of you again. Make sure your marriage lasts long enough to enjoy the days when it’s just you two again.
11. Always Be HonestHow often do you talk to your ladylove about what’s going in your life? Do you share with her what happens in and out of the office, and the things that contribute to your stress? What about the issues you have in bed? Honesty plays an important role in every relationship. Don’t hesitate to share your life with her – about anything and everything that bothers you, regardless of how small or big the issue is. This prevents your partner from taking your lack of libido personally. More importantly, she will understand you better and help you cope with stress.
12. Remember The LoveStress will always have its way of ruining your life and making sure that everything doesn’t fall into place. At the end of the day, it’s all about love and being a couple. Therefore, it is important that you spend time with your partner and simply have fun. Remember all the good things, and take time to recapture the passion before the love is lost. More importantly, don’t let stress get in the way and ruin your relationship, both in and out of the bed. Stress has no room in a relationship, so don’t let it take over you both. In case stress decides to come knocking at your bedroom door, you know what to do. Just follow these 12 tips and you will surely kiss stress goodbye, and say hello to a better relationship and improved sex life.
Please follow and like us: