1. Be Productive While At WorkHow many hours do you actually spend time working? If you are the type of worker who spends more time making coffee and chilling out in the pantry while talking to colleagues, then don’t be surprised to find yourself rushing your work and feeling stressed before the day ends. When it comes to work, productivity and making the most of your time is important to preserve your energy and have something left for later. Don’t waste your time on unnecessary tasks. Make a list of things to do according to their level of priority, and work on them one-step at a time. Minimize distractions to increase focus and spend more time completing the job in the quickest and most careful way you can.
2. Leave Work At WorkDo you want to stop your job from ruining your erections? If not, then make sure to leave your job at the office. As soon as you step in front of your house, make sure to forget everything about work, and switch your focus to your family. This also means not checking your emails, answering work-related phone calls, or doing work when the kids are asleep.This seems like a simple task, but it has an effect on your ability to get it up. Work belongs in the office and it has no place in your home. Leave it that way.
3. Reduce Your WorkloadLet’s say it is imperative to bring your work at home, you have your own business, or you work on a freelance basis. Still, this doesn’t mean you should work all the time. Set a schedule and time limit wherein you can focus on your tasks. Make sure to stick to that schedule. Then slowly, cut your workload and start to spend more time and be intimate with your spouse. This helps you get rid of stress and anxiety related to work, which has positive effect inside the bedroom.
4. Say Goodbye To GadgetsAt least when in your home. You are in front of your laptop and holding your phone for nine or more hours already. It won’t hurt if you shut them off, at least an hour before you sleep. There is no doubt that technology revolutionized everyone’s lives. Did you know smartphones could ruin your sex life? According to a study conducted by experts from Durham University, smart phones can cause stress and tension, which has negative impact on your sex life and relationship. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”aligncenter” /]Based on the said study, couples delay sex to check their phones, or “raced through sex” to see social media notifications, or interrupt sex to answer a phone call. Don’t be one of these couples and say goodbye to gadgets. It will only be for a few hours.
5. Plan Date NightsWhen was the last time you went on a date? Even if you have a job that requires you to spend 50 hours at work every week, you can’t brush off date nights to focus more on your work. Date nights are essential in keeping the fire burning. It allows you to spend time together, focus on each other, and forget about all the stress and worries your work is giving you. It doesn’t have to something fancy all the time. You can have a dinner date for two at home, a quiet moment in the coffee shop, or spend some time watching DVDs on a Saturday night. It doesn’t matter if it is a weekly or a monthly habit. The important thing is that you spend quality time together with your lady.
6. Maintain CommunicationGreat communication is one of the keys for a successful relationship. When it comes to erections and your overall sex life, asking how her day went is simply not enough. Sex experts agree that you need to make your woman feel like you desire her. Even if you’re not together 24/7, make sure that you tickle her senses and keep her excited. That’s what smart phones are for, after all. You can try sexting, or even sending a loving message, even if you are caught up with work. Keep it short and sweet, but send something that will get her in the mood. Make sure you live up to her expectations, so keep the sexts realistic, as well. If you’re away for business trip, send each other warm messages, and keep each other informed of how your day is going. This will surely make you both excited as soon as you see each other.
7. Make The Most Of Your Time TogetherYou probably spend most of your time locked up in your office and in front of your computer. Yes, you can send naughty messages or emails,but you can’t do it all day. Therefore, make sure that you make the most out of your time together. Start your day with a passionate kiss or some morning sex. Take a shower together before going to work or have breakfast together. As soon as you get home from work, kiss her again – something that will tell her how much you missed her. Have a glass of red wine, turn on the music, and forget about work. Don’t forget the sense of touch. It sounds simple, but touching and caressing could ease stress and tension. Who knows, this could lead to something else.
8. Know When To StopIf you are working your way to the top, you can’t help but say yes to everything your boss will give you. You spend extra hours working just to prove you are worthy of that promotion. While there is nothing wrong with having ambition and being passionate about work, this could cripple your relationship and sex life if you don’t set limitations for yourself. Hence, know when to say no and when to stop. Give yourself an ultimatum such as no work beyond five. Pushing yourself too hard at work will leave you little energy for bed and you-know-what. If you constantly say no to your partner that you are too tired, it will make her feel unwanted, which could lead to relationship problems. Set limitations. Ask for help if you can no longer finish what is required of you. Asking for help won’t hurt.
9. Spice It UpAre you tired of the usual things you do inside the bedroom? If work is becoming a routine for you, then make sure to treat things differently inside the bedroom to improve your erections. Sex is fun and pleasurable. You also need your job to survive everyday life and to put food on the table. To make sure that the two worlds won’t collide to the point you have to choose one over the other, spice things up in and out of the bedroom. Introduce something new, use sex toys, try role-playing, consider other positions, play naughty board games – the list is endless. Office work is already a routine. Make sure your sex life isn’t.
10. Work OutYes, you read that right. Oftentimes, your health is compromised because you need to finish the job and submit it before deadline. However, that’s not how it is supposed to be. Many studies will tell you that exercise is not only good for your health, but it also reduces stress, including work-related stress. Recent research also shows that regular exercise reduces work-family conflict. This is because exercise is also a powerful tool to detach you psychologically from work, thanks to endorphins or happy hormones. Here’s the best part: exercise keeps your heart healthy. When your heart is healthy, there is better blood flow in important areas, including the area down there. When there is enough blood flow, erection becomes harder, firmer, and longer, which is exactly what you need. Hence, work out regularly. Try working out with your partner, too. It’s a good bonding experience and at the same time, makes you two look and feel better. What are you waiting for? Start unplugging and get back inside the bedroom. Your ladylove is wondering what is taking you so long. It may take a while to get used to the routine, so take it one-step at a time.
Please follow and like us: