1. A Swingers Club Is More Than Just For CouplesFirst things first. A swingers club is a place where you can find, well, swingers, aka the person who goes on a threesome with a couple. Yes, it’s like a place you go to where there are tons of half-naked women roaming around and you pick someone to have sex with. Contrary to popular belief, a swingers club is not just for couples who are bored with their lives and looking for some fun. Yes, there are single men and women allowed inside, although there is a number limit on single ones. In other words, a swingers club is for those who are interested in exploring their sexual fantasies. It is also a venue where you can meet people of the same interests, at least in the sex department.
2. A Swingers Club Is Just Like A Regular ClubOnce in your life, you surely went out with some friends for some night of partying and dancing. When you get inside a club, you will notice that there is a DJ who plays music, a dance floor where anyone can dance in any manner they want to and no one even cares, a bar where they serve alcohol, and sometimes, stages or cages for some entertainment. Well, you can see that in swingers club too. Again, it is a place where you can mingle with people who have the same wavelength as yours and keeps the conversation flowing. This only proves that people who go to this type of place are normal, sane people. The only difference is that there are backrooms or certain areas where you can, you know, have sex, which you won’t see in regular clubs.
3. The People Who Go To Swingers Club Are Pretty DecentOkay, let’s lay some ground rules here. You can see some nudity and illicit activities somewhere inside the club. However, people who go there are decent, educated and some are even classy people. They dress to impress to meet potential sex partners. Yes, people between 21 to 80 years old go to these places, regardless of race – and no one will judge them. You can also see a number of drunk people dancing and having fun, but hey, isn’t that normal? Some swingers may be blunt about their intentions. If you’re not ready for that, then you should bring your party somewhere less sexual.
4. Swingers Clubs Are Only For Serious CouplesOr, even individuals who are looking for ways to spice up their sex life. Therefore, this is not a place for the faint-hearted and conservative dudes. Aside from this, you need to prepare your wallet, because the admission fee is kind of expensive compared to regular bars. This is to set the serious ones apart from those who simply want to get laid, and nothing else. At the same time, the fee goes to the club to keep it safe and clean. That’s not all. You will also be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement to make sure that what happens inside, stays inside. This is for privacy purposes, too. So, if you’re only after a sex playground, then the swingers club is not for you.
5. Protection Is EncouragedSo, you and your girl decided to visit a swingers club because you got so bored with your usual sexual routine. That’s fine. However, you need to remember that going to a swingers club is not as easy and simple as it seems. There are rules to follow, with the emphasis on protection. Yes, nobody wants to catch some STD, including you and your girl. Believe it or not, some clubs even requires you to submit the condom you used, to make sure you complied with their guidelines. If you forgot to bring your own, most clubs are overflowing with condoms so there is nothing to worry. Safety comes first before pleasure. Plus, you don’t want to catch a disease, do you?
6. Alcohol Is Allowed, But Strongly DiscouragedUnlike ordinary clubs and bars, alcohol is strongly discouraged in many swinger clubs. This is because it impairs your judgment and makes you less likely to act safely. There is also a higher chance that you won’t use protection, because you’re too drunk, you can’t even put it on your thing. Of course, you can still drink. After all, you need to calm those jittery nerves, right? However, some swinger clubs employ the “bring your own booze” or BYOB policy. So, if you’re one of those guys who can’t get alcohol out of their systems, then you can at least drink a bottle or two before you go there. That’s good enough to get you in the mood, don’t you think?
7. Swinging Requires The Consent Of Both PartnersYou think that swinging is the cure-all to your sex life problems. That’s fine and no one will judge you for that. Apparently, it’s not as simple as it seems. You and your partner should both agree on this before you explore swing clubs or any other sexual fantasies. Swinging is a fun way to explore and try out different things in bed. [adsanity id=”54600″ align=”alignnone” /]However, there should be limitations and allowed activities in the bedroom to make sure that no one gets hurt or feels betrayed. Again, the purpose of swinging is not just to add spice to your sex life but also to help you with your issues in bed. If your partner is not open to the idea, then don’t force the issue. Still, this doesn’t give you a license to cheat, okay. Be a good man.
8. Always Check The LegalitiesThe United States is a federal government. This means every state follows a certain set of rules and laws to follow. Before you make plans and hop in from one swinger club to another, make sure to check the legalities. Remember, not all states have a liberated mind, so to speak. Swinger clubs don’t advertise themselves and the only way you can find them is either through word of mouth or via the World Wide Web. Hence, it won’t hurt if you check the legal side of things first. Otherwise, your first time might be your last.
9. Yes, There Is A Thing Called Swinger ResortsWho says swingers are limited to clubs? If you’ve been itching to go out of town or out of the country with a twist, then check out swinger resorts. It’s the same as ordinary resorts. There’s the beach, a swimming pool, recreational facilities, decent rooms, restaurants – the works. However, don’t confuse yourself, since swinger resorts are not really nude beaches where you can just take off your clothes and watch hot women without bathing suits. It may be hard to believe, but this is actually a decent place with decent people who are just looking for fun. Don’t worry. If your kids need to contact you in case you decide to switch off your precious iPhone, swinger resorts are discreet as to who they really are. At least no one can guess that you went on a vacation with your wife to have sex – and more.
10. It’s Not Always About SexYes, you read that right. The idea sells sex however, there are other things swinger clubs and swinger resorts can offer. Aside from having a decent conversation, having a swinger in the house also means you can do non-fornicating activities. If you tried going to swinger resorts, there are tons of activities to do such as snorkeling, daily tours, and even playing chess. You can also play sports or have a cultural immersion if that is your thing, too. You can even hang out in the pool the entire day if that’s what you want. The point is, everything depends on you, your partner and what you agree to do and not to do. Of course, sex can come any time of the day. What do you think? Are swinger clubs or resorts for you? If so, go ahead and try one.
Please follow and like us: